Receiving Card A8s
RGB Data Output ：
Monitoring Card Applicable ：
Support Memory on Module ：
HUB75 Interface ：
A8s is the high-end mini receiving card series of NovaStar with small size and full functions. Designed with high-density connectors, anti-looseness effect and dust proof function, it is quite stable and reliable. The board card has integrated network transformers to simplify design for users. A board card can suit all kinds of applications.
1) A single card supports 256*256 pixels.
2) A single card supports parallel output of 32-group RGB signal.
3) A single card outputs 64 sets of serial data.
4) A8S has integrated network transformers to simplify the design for
5) A8S supports various hot backups such as loop backup, dual card
backup, dual power backup etc. and seamless switching.
6) A8S supports dual backup of display parameters.
7) A8S supports module Flash management and allows for storage of
calibration coefficients and module information.
8) Able to apply module Flash calibration coefficients through one-click.
9) Support Clear view.
10) Work in conjunction with the advanced control system, supporting
11) Support 18bit + grey-level output.
12) A8S supports smart module with the functions of storing and
managing information like calibration coefficients, module
information, module parameters etc. as well as flat cable detection
and LED pixel-by-pixel error detection without monitoring card.
13) A8S supports LCD Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
14) Support Maping which will display the serial number and port
number of the current cabinet.
15) A8S supports monitoring of temperature, supply voltage and
network cable communication status.
16) A8S supports pixel-by-pixel brightness/chroma calibration.
17) Support dual backup of calibration coefficients.
18) Support LED ID.
19) A8S supports prestoring picture settings.
20) A8S supports configuration file readback.
21) A8S supports backup and readback of the firmware program.
22) With specific EMC design to effectively reduce electromagnetic
2016/08/09 NovaStar in Rio...