Receiving Card A4s
RGB Data Output ：
Monitoring Card Applicable ：
Support Memory on Module ：
HUB75 Interface ：
A4s is the high-end mini receiving card series of NovaStar with small size and full functions. Designed with high-density connectors, anti-looseness effect and dust proof function, it is quite stable and reliable. The board card has integrated network transformers to simplify design for users. A board card can suit all kinds of applications.
1) A single card supports 256*256 pixels.
2) A single card supports parallel output of 24-group RGB signal.
3) A4S has integrated network transformers to simplify the design for
4) A4S supports various hot backups such as loop backup, dual card
backup, dual power backup etc. and seamless switching.
5) A4S supports dual backup of display parameters.
6) A4S supports module Flash management and allows for storage of
calibration coefficients and module information.
7) Able to apply module Flash calibration coefficients through one-click.
8) A4S supports smart module with the functions of storing and
managing information like calibration coefficients, module
information, module parameters etc. as well as flat cable detection
and LED pixel-by-pixel error detection without monitoring card.
9) A4S supports LCD Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
10) A4S supports monitoring of temperature, supply voltage and
network cable communication status.
11) A4S supports pixel-by-pixel brightness/chroma calibration.
12) A4S supports prestoring picture settings.
13) A4S supports configuration file readback.
14) With high-density connector integrated, it is stable and reliable.
15) With specific EMC design to effectively reduce electromagnetic
2016/08/09 NovaStar in Rio...